Green Coffee Bean
Green Coffee Bean can help support weight management, when combined with a healthy diet and exercise, by maintaining existing healthy blood sugar levels.* The secret lies in the unroasted “green” coffee bean that, in its natural form, contains beneficial phytonutrients and antioxidants.
60 CAPSULES - BOTTLE
The taste and freshness of a good cup of coffee is largely determined by the roasting process. Roasting coffee beans transforms the chemicals of coffee: the sugars, fats and starches in the bean are actually emulsified, caramelized and released to create coffee oil. Green coffee beans, on the other hand, are made from unroasted “green” coffee beans. What is the difference?
Green coffee extract is obtained in its natural form which retains beneficial chemicals. One such chemical is chlorogenic acid, which is depleted during the roasting process. Green Coffee Bean contains 50% chlorogenic acid, offering beneficial polyphenol antioxidants. This amount is comparable to some products used in weight management research. Some studies show that the chlorogenic acid in green coffee beans affects how the body handles blood sugar and metabolism. When taken with other HealthTrim® products, and combined with a healthy diet and exercise, Green Coffee Bean can help support your weight management goals and ultimate well-being.*
- May help support healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range*
- Contains no synthetic fillers or binders
- Sourced from decaffeinated green coffee beans
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Take two capsules 15-20 minutes before meals.
- Not recommended for children or for those sensitive to caffeine. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription medication, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.