has an extensive history in the Polynesian islands where it was traditionally used as a food and nourishing tonic and is grown today. It has also been used for centuries in herbal and folk medicine in Indonesia, Hawaii, Australia, and other tropical islands.
Don’t let the bitter taste of Noni deter you. This tropical fruit has an extensive history in the Polynesian islands where it was traditionally used as a food and nourishing tonic and is grown today. It has also been used for centuries in herbal and folk medicine in Indonesia, Hawaii, Australia, and other tropical islands. The warm climate and nutrient-rich soil of the tropics guarantee perfect growing conditions for the noni fruit. Healthy soil is essential as it provides a stable base to support plant roots, and to store water and nutrients required for growth.
Scientific research has revealed Noni to be an antioxidant powerhouse, providing support and promotion of a healthy immune system. Noni is also high in polyphenols, minerals, and other nutritious compounds, including vitamin C and potassium. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that is necessary for growth and development and is required to produce collagen, a protein. Potassium is a vital mineral that keeps the body functioning and helps muscles and nerves communicate.*
Noni uses 100% pure morinda citrifolia (noni), making it stand out among the competition. Our formulation uses no additives or fillers and we don’t dilute our juice with other fruit juice. Your taste buds may cringe at first, but your body will love it!
- Traditionally used to promote healthy living*
- Traditionally known to minimize fatigue*
- Used for over 2,000 years in Polynesia and other tropical climates, and is referred to as “Ashyuka,” meaning longevity
- Contains naturally occurring minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins
- Antioxidant powerhouse
- Contains vitamin C, which is necessary for proper growth and development. It also contains potassium, which keeps the body functioning normally and helps nerves and muscles communicate.*
- May have immune system stimulating properties.*
- 100% natural
- Not diluted with other juices
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Take one serving in the morning and one in the afternoon. Additional servings may be taken throughout the day, if desired. May be taken alone or mixed with other PURE superfruits.
- Not recommended for children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription medication, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.
- Shake well.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Due to the pure, natural ingredients in this product, taste, color, and consistency may vary.